Thursday, August 19, 2010

ladies I love

Remember when I told you about my new desk?  Well, it's still naked because I'm trying to decide how to organize it, accessorize it and style it to represent me.  I want it to be chic and clean and one of those places where you love to sit and work.  I want it to have a few pops of color and I want it to have some wedding related items.

I've been trying to find the right wedding related items, and since "my office" is in my living room I don't want to decorate the bookshelves with antique cake toppers.  Even though I did think about that for a while.

Then I thought of these two ladies.  Who I adore.  Who are the epitome of style, grace and following your passion.  So I've decided I'm going to frame these two pictures of Audrey and Grace on the most beautiful days of their lives and put them on my new desk.




I'm excited to spend my work days with these ladies looking at me.  Because I love them.  And I'm pretty sure they love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment