Tuesday, August 31, 2010

backyard football

Sunday afternoon we went out to our Aunt & Uncle's house to celebrate the birthdays of these beautiful boys.   

We had cake, they went swimming, we opened presents...and we played football!  Nothing like a little game of backyard football to prepare for the upcoming season (YAY!).  I was the sideline photographer and I was able to capture some good stuff.  



And then there was a bloody lip...because sometimes that happens in football.  Here's my sweet husband making sure he's ok.  This picture makes my clock tick a little faster, if you know what I mean!  

What a trooper!  The little one is back in the game and he's calling the play.  They huddle up and he says, "We're the Packers!"  That's a nice play call!  I mean, what more do you need?  


A day spent with family like this just fills my heart with so much love and joy, I wish we could do this every weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment