Thursday, August 5, 2010

eat. pray. can't wait.

Have you seen the posters for the upcoming movie, Eat Pray Love?  I think they're perfect.  



It takes me back about six years ago, when these two young ladies did the same thing throughout Europe.  Although it was more of an Eat Laugh Eat kind of trip.  


Granted we are no Julia Roberts so beautifully sitting on a park bench, gracefully eating our gelato, but I just had to share these somewhat embarrassing pictures.  Because every time I pass by that poster I am taken right back to this beautiful day in Siena.  

I love the book...and I love me some Julia....so I simply cannot wait for this movie!  eeeek!  

4 comments:

  1. it is my humble opinion that when you are in italy- you must gelatto your way through it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking forward to the movie...but i bet your personal tour was just as grand!! ahhhhh europe. oh gelato!!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am excited to see this movie as well! it's about time for another great julia movie! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The song in the trailer makes me so pumped to see this movie!

    Also, more importantly, I'm gonna be a senior at Madison! I discovered your blog through "I am chasing thirty." Your post on missing Madison made me extremely proud to be a Badger!

    I move back in a week for the school year, but here was my most recent visit to our gorgeous campus... http://ithinkmytummyhurts.blogspot.com/2010/07/madison_13.html

    ReplyDelete