Saturday, January 9, 2010

On The Road Again

Last weekend the hubs and I took a road trip to Phoenix to ring in 2010 with family and to cheer on the Packers.

And we went to tailgate. I mean, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a highlight of the trip. It's been years since I took part in a real, all-out tailgate and this one was just as good as I remember. What is it that makes sitting in a parking lot drinking and grilling SO FUN?!?!? We had a great time. Such a great time in fact, that we're going back!!

That's right, we're hitting the open road again. The Packers are playing the same team, in the same stadium in the first round of the Playoffs, and we're going to be there. And you better believe we're going to have the same tailgate.

We've got quite a drive ahead of us...but it will all be worth it when I crack open that first cold beer.

Wish us safe driving. And GO PACK GO!

A few photos from last weekend's adventure...

road trip!

so happy to be at the tailgate

football, beer, brats = happy hubbies

that's right...i'm wearing a packer poncho

No comments:

Post a Comment