Friday, January 15, 2010

My Happy Place

When I'm feeling blue or a bit lost, I look at these pictures. It takes me to my happy place. So, I thought I'd share a few of them after that last bummer of a post.

I wonder if it was the place or the fact that it was our honeymoon? Was it being in paradise or being on a trip with my husband for the first time? Probably more of the later, or maybe it was a perfect combination of both!

Enjoy the eye candy!


Local beer + daytime boozin' = happy honeymooners!

I mean, this was our balcony and swim platform! What?!


That's me. Just hanging out in my happy place.


What's yours? And if you ever get the chance, please GO to Moorea! There are no words for how amazing it is.

1 comment:

  1. And....I'm at peace. In fact I'm torn between a nice cold beer and a nap on our swim deck and a celebratory dance around our bungalow to MIA. The point being...both are a happy place.

    ReplyDelete