Saturday, January 30, 2010

Big, fat, juicy secret

(written last night, but delayed posting for reasons explained below) 

I have been sitting on a very juicy secret for about a month now...I'm DYING to share it!!  And I finally can!! 

As I type this, one of my besties is GETTING ENGAGED!  I am giddy with excitement for her and nervous with anticipation for him.  I know that it's going to be an amazing night for them and I am simply beside myself.  I'm so excited that I can hardly sit still. 

I spoke to her about two hours ago and had to talk her down from being a bit suspicious.  For the past month, I've had to tell her all sorts of little white lies, but it will totally be worth it in just a matter of minutes.  EEEK!  I do not like telling fibs to my best friend, but I had to.  T, I promise that I will never lie again!  It's been hard because that little one is so darn perceptive, but I think she'll be surprised. 

A friend and fellow blogger (whose blog I adore!) is going to the scene to take some stalkerazzi pictures of him proposing.  How amazing is that going to be?  I would LOVE to have some pictures of Adam on one knee, in the moment of the proposal.  I'm sure she'll knock it out of the park and I can't wait to see them...and share them! 

I'm probably going to wait to post this until they've spread the news...but I just needed to get it out!  It's hard to keep a giant secret! 

T & D, you are an amazing couple and the love you  have for each other is inspiring.  Best wishes as you begin this new chapter of your beautiful lives.  I can't wait to help you plan the Big Day!!! 

the couple of the hour...aren't they gorgeous?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment