Monday, November 1, 2010

flower power

Do you ever buy flowers from the grocery store?  Or are you a farmer's market flower buyer?  Maybe a stop at the florist on your way home from work and get some flowers kind of girl.  Well, sometimes I buy from my local grocery store.  I just can't believe the deals they often have.  For example, I bought these gladiolus for $3.33.  That's the cheapest bunch of gladness that I've ever seen!  Don't they just make you happy?  Also, enjoy the sneak peek from this and this.  

I say, go to wherever you like to buy flowers and buy some for yourself.  In my opinion, there's nothing quite like fresh flowers to brighten a room...and a spirit.  

2 comments:

  1. Love! I always love tips on how to turn grocery store flowers into professional-looking arrangements. I would love to attend an event like this: http://www.100layercake.com/blog/archives/4857.

    Let's do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness Erin, that looks like THE MOST fun! I wish she lived here!

    ReplyDelete