Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye-Bye 09

Do you ever get a feeling that something big is about to happen? I don't mean like an earthquake, more like a giant ball of happiness and goodness? Today, as I say farewell to 2009, that is how I feel. I feel like 2010 is going to be a giant ball of happiness and goodness.

When the ball dropped and we rang in 2009, I knew that I was in for a fabulous year. A wedding, a marriage, a honeymoon, friends and family to share it all with; I knew that it was going to be a very special and memorable year. And it was. 2009 was incredible.

But there is something about 2010 that gives me butterflies. I feel that exciting things are headed our way, and we are ready to welcome them with an open heart and an open mind.

New beginnings. That's what a new year is all about right? How exciting!

I wish for you all a very safe and very merry New Year's Eve. Remember to eat your black eyed peas and collard greens tomorrow!

To put it in the words of a very dear friend of mine, "May the most you ever wish for, be the least you ever receive."

Good-bye 2009...and thanks for being such a wonderful year! And cheers to happiness and life-changing goodness in 2010.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment