Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cooking up Chic

I LOVE to spend time in the kitchen. I have dreams of someday spending time in my beautiful dream kitchen. In my imagination, it is the greatest kitchen on the planet. Until I get to live that dream, why not look super chic in my humble semi-sorry excuse for a kitchen now? Just because the kitchen isn't adorable, doesn't mean the cook can't be!

I am obsessed with these very cute, very chic and very charming aprons! I want to wear a different one each time I cook something. Can't you just see yourself prancing around the kitchen wearing one of these? Shop all of them here.

Swoon. I love them.







Tomorrow I'm going to pick up a hostess gift for our beautiful New Year's Eve hostess...can you guess what she'll be getting?!

GO get one. Feel pretty and chic in your kitchen, you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment