Tuesday, February 15, 2011

hearts day - update

Welcome to "Kaufman Day of Love: Destination Unknown".  As I mentioned HERE, we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a day early and do something different.  We woke up crazy early and hit the road for an adventure.   We named it "Destination Unknown" as we decided to travel up the coast and stop when we felt like it.  It was one of the best days EVER.

Here is a photo recap for you.  Enjoy!

{first things first....coffee!}


{a sunny morning at the beach = a happy girl} 


{"Maybe we should just stay here all day"}  


{a stop at a vineyard for a little road trip sustenance} 


{what's a Day of Love without a little bubbly?} 


{vines and Valentines}  


{we ended in San Luis Obispo at this famous gum wall, I wasn't so sure about it} 



{dinner at a fabulous place, under a tree, next to the creek was heaven} 


{be. my. valentine.}  



I hope you had a fun, laughter, kiss - filled Valentine's Day.  I know I did!

143,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment