Friday, January 7, 2011

been a while

Hey you guys!  I've been a horrible blogger.  I can't even believe how long it's been since I last posted.  The Holidays came and went and then we had a crew of wonderful friends and family out here to see the Badgers play in the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day.  It was a very full few weeks, but I'm back and trying to get back in my routine.  Work is back in full swing, in fact I've booked two new clients this week!  So tonight, my husband and I are going out to celebrate.  Celebrate being together, making it through the Holidays, having a weekend with no real plans and booking weddings!  I can't wait.   

I'm happy to be back to the blog.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend...and that you GO celebrate something!  

I thought I'd play a little catch up (through pictures) of what life has been like for the past few weeks.  Enjoy!  

{made these Christmas goodie bags for my husband to hand out to his co-workers} 


{a delicious Bloody Mary at a fabulous home town bar} 


{got to spend time with my most favorite nephew} 


{got to meet and hold this little man, my cousin-in-law's son} 


{we petaled the W and I for the Wisconsin Rose Parade Float} 


{attended the coolest pep rally ever!} 


{just a few of the wonderful friends who traveled a long way for the weekend}


{you know you're having a great NYE when you go into the "ugly" laugh}


{the Bloody Mary Bar at our fun and festive tailgate party} 


{the party planner setting up her tailgate} 


{wonderful bonding time with my sister-in-law}


{we're clearly not excited about this at all} 


{a breathtaking sight for this Badger fan...I might have cried a little.  Maybe.} 


No comments:

Post a Comment