Friday, December 24, 2010

he's making a list...

When I think about Santa getting ready to deliver all the toys this wonderful evening, I imagine him here.  In what I think to be the North Pole.  Can't you just imagine it too?  All the little elves running around finishing up their last minute jobs, hyped up on candy canes and hot chocolate.  The reindeer prepping for their one night of intense flying, powering up on extra carrots and apples.  Mrs. Claus getting her husband ready for his big night, making sure his suit is clean and pressed.  And the Big Man reviewing his master list and planning this year's route.  

I love the magic of Christmas and I owe most of that to my beautiful family...and my active imagination. I hope that this Christmas Eve finds you well and full of that magical spirit that Christmastime brings.  And I hope Santa comes to visit you tonight!  

Merry Christmas and much love to you...thank you for being a reader of this little blog.  You all mean more to me than you know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment