Tuesday, December 14, 2010

champagne

Remember when I fell in love with these?  Well, when I arrived at my parent's home in South Carolina to spend Thanksgiving, my Mom told me she had a little present for me.  

She surprised me with a set of champagne coupes!!  I was so excited.  She found some vintage ones at a little antique shop near her new home and they are too precious for words.  

It was a lovely surprise that I was simply giddy about.  We put some raspberries in for a festive pop of color and decided to show off my new glasses in a few photos that reminded us of the pictures in that post.  




I can't wait to get these beauties out when Adam and I have our own Christmas celebration before we head home.  Fun and fabulous times!  

Thanks again Mamma, I love them so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment