Monday, December 6, 2010

bread pudding, check

I'm still working on making a dent in the list as you can see here and here.  For Thanksgiving this year, I tried my hand at bread pudding and let me tell you...it was a total hit!  It was really easy to make, absolutely delicious and sinfully decadent.  If you need a dessert to impress this is it.  I promise.  

I'm sure it'll come as no surprise that I went to my dear friend Ina (yes, I believe that we are friends) for this challenge and used one of her recipes, found HERE.  

(just a few eggs and some cream) 

(placing the raisins) 

(tops go back on) 

(pour in the cream mixture and let it all soak in) 

I'm sorry to say that I do not have a finished product picture of my bread pudding.  We took it out of the oven and literally served it up immediately.  I was too distracted by the golden color and sweet smell to go get my camera.  I'm sure you can imagine how pretty it is when it's all cooked.  

You will absolutely love this recipe.  I've added it to my collection and can't wait for my next chance to make it.  Try it if you're in the mood for a rich dessert...DO it.  You will fall in love like my entire family did.  


No comments:

Post a Comment