Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - save the date


Most of you know that I married my high school sweetheart which we tried to incorporate into our wedding day when we could.  For example, our table numbers were named after years that we've dated with a picture from that year.  The best were the prom pictures from 1999...those are special.  

I've been helping a friend search the internet for save-the-date ideas and when I came across this I nearly cried.  I thought it was so precious and I immediately wished that I had used this for our save the dates.  


Isn't it too adorable for words?  Especially if you are marring your childhood sweetheart.  

Don't be afraid to make your save-the-dates fun and whimsical.  They don't have to match the wedding invitation or the feel of the wedding, that's what the invitation suite is for.  Use your imagination and creativity and make it FUN and representative of the two of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment