Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - Inspired


I know it's been forever since I did a Wedding Wednesday, which is crazy because it seems that weddings are all I think about lately.  So for today....I thought I'd give you some eye candy of things that are inspiring me right now.  

I'm LOVING....


A Scrabble couple who turned sweet words into magnet favors.  Adorable.    



Best save the date ever?  I think so.  I mean, he's a firefighter by trade.  And he's literally saving the date.  I'm in love.    



Possibly the coolest ring shot I've ever seen.  I'm thrilled that I was there to witness this creation.  This lady is just that awesome.   



As our one year anniversary stands in the wings, I am a flutter of wonderful memories.  The anticipation, the stillness and the pensive moment of this picture says it all for me.  


Have a great rest of your week!  

XO


1 comment:

  1. 3 things:

    1. I love the Scrabble favors, as I am a Scrabble NUT.

    2. Your friend Judy won my Giveaway!

    3. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete