Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding Wednesday - Shower Time


There are a few factors at play that are inspiring me this afternoon.  

My best friend is getting married.  My other "best friends" just came out with a new movie.  I didn't love the movie, but it did leave me feeling inspired to throw a Moroccan themed bridal shower.   


How fun would this be?  Sitting among big fluffy pillows surrounded by handsome men serving you delish food and drinks?  Ok.  Sign me up.  

Here's my translation from movie magic to Bridal Shower....


It's warm, inviting, fun and fresh.  It's the perfect party for a wonderful Bride.  


2 comments:

  1. You're good at this stuff : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Siri! Although, yesterday I was wishing I was good at baking! Rainbow cake anyone?

    ReplyDelete