Monday, June 7, 2010

hello photo.

I got a very delicious birthday gift from my husband this year.  My first birthday as a wife and I was given something I've been coveting for a long while...  


I am beyond excited and so grateful!  This blog is about to get a photo face lift!  I still don't know exactly how to use it, but I've been reading my manual and playing with it as much as possible.  I've been taking pictures of anything that's sitting still.  I know that I have a lot to learn (thinking: take a class maybe?) but I love it already.  

I thought since I took nearly 100 pictures of pretty much nothing this weekend, I'd show you my birthday weekend in pictures.

Enjoy!  
  

Adam decorating the cake he baked for me.  Most beautiful cake ever.  Love it.  


Incredibly thoughtful gift from the lovely B.  She remembered how much I love this place.  


BALLOONS!  


balloons = happiness


all that's left over from a wonderful weekend

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment