Friday, February 19, 2010

Foot Find

Today I stumbled upon something incredible. 

JB Natural Foot Massage

You need to GO immediately.  I was on my way to a nail salon when I passed by this quaint little shop.  I stopped and was reading the price list when a nice man named Larry came out to talk to me.  I decided what the heck, and went in for what would prove to be the greatest 60 minutes of my entire week! 

After a short herbal foot bath, my massuse Bill sent my feet into nirvana.  Then as if that wasn't good enough, I got a face, scalp, neck and back massage.  It was amazing. 

AND ONLY $25!!!!!  I'm not kidding. 

There were some funny Chinese methods that made me giggle to myself, I can only imagine if some certain friends were with me how in hysterics we would be.  That aside, it was so relaxing and so peaceful and I plan on going back time and time again. 

If you live in LA, please do yourself and your feet a favor and make your way over to JB Natural Foot Massage.  It's at 329 S. Robertson Blvd., between Wilshire and Olympic. 

Amazing. 

2 comments:

  1. Question: did they scratch your head for 20 minutes straight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO one of the people I was thinking of when I was giggling. We would have been asked to leave if we had been in chairs next to each other!

    ReplyDelete