Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - darling program


One of  my current Brides recently sent me this picture of what is possibly the most adorable wedding program I've ever seen.  I am giddy about it and just had to share it with you!  

{image by: Paulina Ulloa}

It's fun, quirky and you get such a playful sense from the Bride and Groom.  Really sets the tone for what I'm sure was a fun and relaxed wedding.  

It's very DIY-able too!  If you are computer savvy, you could design this yourself and print it from home.  Or you could have your paper goods vendor make them for you.  

Kudos to this couple for letting their personalities shine!  

To see the entire wedding click HERE.  

2 comments:

  1. I saw this wedding online too and that program definitely caught my eye! super cute!

    ReplyDelete