Thursday, September 2, 2010

ring n' red

Spent most of today getting ready to go to Vegas to watch my beloved Badgers.  Painted my nails red...I picked the OPI red called, "A Oui Bit of Red" because it's Badger red and it has a hint of a sparkle.  Love it.  



Then I bought this ring.  Here's the thing, I don't really have the right "vegas" outfits.  I don't own anything short or tight enough...but I saw this ring today and I thought that it was pretty awesome.  I kind of fell in love and thought I could pair this with red lipstick, a simple black dress and I'd be Vegas ready...Jessi style.  Imagine this ring with a cocktail...so chic!  Right?  

Then my husband came home and told me I look like I'm about to get into a fight.  Brass knuckle style.  It was like he burst my ghetto fabulous balloon.  I need your help.  Keep it, wear it and rock it in Vegas?  Or return it cause I'm not a brass knuckle kind of girl?  Help, please!  

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this. Badass ring! Just got my nails done in Big Apple Red. I couldn't help but have red nails this weekend. Hope we get to see each other! Vegas, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should rock it in Vegas. I think it's very sassy.

    Give them a F@#K 'em Bucky for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE the ring. Clearly your husband doesn't know all about fashion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep keep KEEP. Love it. I will email you soon re: date dates! We're getting out of town this weekend too. It's been crazy. Talk soon xo

    ReplyDelete