Thursday, March 15, 2012

keep calm

I don't know about you, but personally I am terribly sick of seeing those "Keep Calm and Carry On" prints.  They took off like wildfire and then they were everywhere all the time.  However, I saw a version of one the other day that I simply had to snap a picture of.

It was just an advertisement but it really struck a chord with me.  See, I've recently gone on some medication that makes me a little bit crazy.  I was on it a few years ago and I hated myself when I was taking it.  Now I'm back on it and am really terrified of becoming that crazy, hormonal lady again.

It's no secret that women are emotional.  Some more than others.  So, for myself and those of you that are reading this feeling a little ornery this morning, remember this....


I know I am going to BE strong and keep telling myself this.  

XO, 
Jessi 




No comments:

Post a Comment