Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - minty fresh


I've been obsessing over everything mint lately.  The subtle green color is so fresh and delicious.  I've been seeing it everywhere and I simply adore it.  I created this inspiration board for no one in particular.  Except my design self.  I just had to express what I was seeing in my head every time I saw mint in a store.  

I'd love for a client to come to me with no idea of what she wants and I can say, you should have mint and grey as your wedding colors...and then I could turn this inspiration board into a reality!  

I love the gentle mint color paired with the edgier modern elements.  And who wouldn't love to see a little flower girl traipsing down the aisle in that mint green tutu?!  It's just lovely, if you ask me!  



No comments:

Post a Comment