Monday, April 25, 2011

royal wedding

They Royal Wedding has totally crept up on me!  I can't believe that it's Friday and I haven't even picked out my outfit yet.  I did a little shopping at Harrods online today and I feel better, because I'm all set.  I know it's a morning wedding, so a long, sleek dress might not be technically the best choice.  But it's a Royal Wedding and Kate is sleek and modern, so I think my choice is great. 

 I had the most fun picking out a fascinator.  In fact, I picked out two!  Can we bring fascinators to special events in America?  I'd like that.  I can't decide if I should go with the pink one and some hot pink Louboutins, or the really modern black one and some sassy gold shoes.  I have a few days to decide.  



Let's be honest, at 4 am on Friday...I'll be in my fanciest pajamas watching the wedding of the ages!  But a girl can dream.  

3 comments:

  1. Check out what I purchased in honor of the royal wedding: http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?code=&level1_id=300&level2_id=695&pdept_id=703&pf_id=41303&level=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, I love it!!! I'm sure it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post, Jessi! Wish I could be there w/ you drinking our tea :)

    ReplyDelete