Tuesday, April 5, 2011

tap booth


Yesterday was supposed to be the Grand Opening of a new bar in Culver City called "City Tavern," owned by the same people of "Rush Street."  You're thinking who cares about another bar opening?  YOU DO.  I promise.  You want to know why?  This bar has tap booths.  That's right.  You and your buddies sit down in your booth and you have your own taps to pour from!  No waiting in line at the bar, no waitress with an attitude to deal with cause you've got your own tappers!  I love it.  


Who wants to go check out this tap booth?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Beer? 

images are from eater LA

2 comments:

  1. this is AWESOME! I wish one would open in Madison; I've had waaaay to many drinks spilled on me as I've tried to squeeze back to my table. This would be quite the solution.

    ReplyDelete