Monday, March 8, 2010

Red Carpet

I puffy heart love the Oscars.  Oscar day is one of my top 10 favorite days of the year.  I love it.  I love the glitz, the glamour, the hype, the dreams, the hopes.  I love it all. 

Especially the red carpet. 

Yesterday, however, I was left feeling a little underwhelmed.  Usually there are a number of dresses that I die over.  This year, I didn't go crazy for a single one.  But, there were ones I liked and here they are because what else is a best dressed list for if not to share it on your blog?! 

I mean, this woman can do no wrong in my book.  And then she walked the red carpet in this. 
Very nice my darling Meryl. 


Even though the critics on E! weren't a fan and this is not the best picture of her, I like this dress and overall dreamy look of Miss McAdams.  I thought she looked gorg! 

This hot Momma is just cool.  Enviably cool and always sticks to her own style.  I dig that. 


This woman is just ridic.  That body?  That tan?  That slit? 
Forget about it! 


And now for the ones that made me upset....

I mean, there are truly no words for how this makes me feel. 


This one is a mystery to me.  From the waist up I think Zoe looks incredible.  But what the heck is happening down there by her shoes??? 


I can't really put my finger on it, but I just dislike this one very much.  I thought she looked silly. 
 


Until next year my beauties.  I'll be waiting! 

XO

1 comment: