Monday, March 22, 2010

Nutella Fingers

Have you ever been in this predicament...there is Nutella in the cabinet and you cannot find a thing to dip in it?  Sometimes you just need a vessel to get that Nutella into your mouth, right?   


Today I was desperate.  So I dipped clusters of granola into my Nutella.  It was a stretch.  What I wanted to do though, was make Nutella Fingers. 

Below is the recipe: 

A jar of Nutella
Your finger

Enough said. 

Oh Nutella...I love you so.  You know what I need to do?  Learn how to make Nutella Ice Cream.  Um, hello!!!

3 comments:

  1. I do it with peanut butter. Bad, Katy! But oh so good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had Nutella ice cream at 21 Choices (?) in Pasadena. Yes, you need to learn how to make it. And when you do, please send some to Madison. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a place on the promenade in Santa Monica called "Angelato" that occasionally has Nutella Gelato that is AMAZING!!!
    xoxo, your fellow nutella lover (Tracy D)

    ReplyDelete