Friday, July 27, 2012

olympic time


You guys!!!  The Olympics start tonight!!!

Beyond.  That's the level of excited that I am.

Last time the summer Olympics happened, I had just gotten back from living in China and I felt a sense of pride for a country that I had recently called home.  I remember the feeling I had while watching Beijing's amazing display during the Opening Ceremonies.  I can't wait to see what London has put together tonight!

I wanted to throw a party for the Opening Ceremonies, but I have to work tonight so instead I blogged about my Olympic party inspiration over on my events blog.  Check it out HERE!  I hope it will inspire you to host your own party sometime throughout the Games.

Happy Olympics everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. I get so happy when I see a Go. Be. Do post in my Google Reader!!!

    ReplyDelete