Friday, February 4, 2011

super bowl snacks

Ever since Christmas my sister-in-law and I have been making pigs-in-a-blanket together for the Packers games.  We feel it is no coincidence that they have been winning ever since we started doing this.  So now, she makes them at her house for the first half of the game and I make them at my house for the second half.  Honest to goodness, this snack has helped us get to the Super Bowl.  

That being said, I'll DEFINITELY be making those at half-time, but what should I make for the beginning of the game?  I need some help.  Two weeks ago I got kind of sick of the typical football snacks so I made hummus and tzatziki and served them with pita chips.  It was good because it was different.  But this is the big game.  We're going to a friend's house so there will be a few other snacks, but I feel like I need to bring my A-game.  

I'm thinking I want to try and make green and gold snacks only.  So, I need your help.  Here are some of my ideas...will you help me pick?  Any new suggestions are greatly appreciated too!  


Deviled Eggs 


Guacamole 





Something with green and yellow peppers...any ideas? 


 Packers cookies 

Cupcakes 


Help!  What should I make?  



No comments:

Post a Comment