Monday, September 17, 2012

a sneak peek

Some of you know that I've been working on quite a big side project for a little while now.  I am opening my own business and all of the wheels are turning...it is such an exciting time for me.  I've been working with the most lovely lady on my company branding, logo, website and all of that good stuff.  While the website is still in the works, I have this little site that you can visit and a new blog that I'm trying to keep updated with ideas, inspiration and projects.  Both will have fabulous face lifts very soon.

Branding is not for the faint of heart.  Seriously, it's really hard, I mean how do you pick a font that represents you?!  But, I'm really excited about the way things are headed and wanted to give you a little sneak peek....


This is going to be a fun journey, you guys!  I can't wait to share it with you along the way!

XO,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment