Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama Yo

There is not a day that goes by when I do not think about how lucky I am to have this woman in my life.  On a day like today, I thought I'd share a few reasons why...(ok, more than a few but I just couldn't stop) 

She is a pillar of strength. 
She is a ray of sunshine.  
She cannot go anywhere without making a friend.  
She'll talk to anyone... anywhere.  
She is an incredible cook.  
She has tiny little hands that are so sweet and nice to hold.  
She still plays with my hair.  
She taught me to be an independent, strong willed woman.  
She gave me wings to fly.  
Everything I know about spending two weeks on a houseboat, I learned from her. 
She is brave beyond belief.  
She could grow a garden out of an inch of dirt.  
She has a lovely singing voice.    
She taught me how to accessorize.  
She folded 800 paper cranes for our wedding.  
She loves unconditionally.  
She lets me call and talk about my problems and life incessantly.
She gives the best advice.  
She visits often.  
She loves movie dates.  
She loves to binge on chips and french onion dip.   
She is thoughtful beyond belief.  
She is an incredible Nana.  
She'd go to the ends of the Earth for someone she loves. 
She taught me to Go. Be. Do.  

Happy Mother's Day to the most special lady in my life.  

XOOO

3 comments: